Schedule of Fees
- Membership Fee - $150.00 per team
- Teams new to NAWRA
- Teams who attend the AGM and do not roll-over their AGM reimbursement
- Teams who do not attend the AGM
- Membership Fee - $100.00 per team
- NAWRA teams who have attended the AGM and rolled-over their AGM reimbursement
- Performance Bond - $500.00 per team
- Referee Fee Deposit - $350.00 per team
- Not required for teams registering through their home association
- Protest / Grievance / Appeal - $200.00 per instance
- Refusal to play another team - $500.00 per team
- Game forfeiture - $250.00 per instance
- Poor sportsmanship - $250.00 per instance
- Failure to submit team contact list - $50.00 per team
- League playdown withdrawal after deadline - $250.00 per team
Fines are to be paid within 30 days of the date of invoice.
Teams that do not pay their fine within 30 days will not be scheduled for the second session of league play or playdowns. Teams must be in good standing to qualify for Provincial Playdowns and Provincials.
- $50.00 of the membership fee will be refunded at the AGM when two representatives are in attendance at the meeting. Often teams will roll-over this fee to the next season's membership fee.